I think I feel the Beaver Fever

Tell us who you are and how you discovered us. Information regarding joining our {DAM} Battlefield clan

I think I feel the Beaver Fever

Postby motoxman36 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Hey all,

I think a good amount of ya'll know me (for good or bad reasons), but I wanted to post this evening to make a more official request to join the clan. After many months (not years, yet) of playing with the crew online, I feel like I'd like to contribute (more officially) to the fun and respectful nature of the clan. I know I have my moments where people probably disagree with something I say, and I take my accountability for that, but there's no reason I can't work on that!

I think I'd be a good addition to the clan because I like to bring a fun atmosphere to the gameplay (and be as appropriate as possible while doing so). I know I like to poke fun every now and then, but after playing so much with the guys, I feel like its a good place for me to be because I feel like I've made some damn good friends and want to feel more a part of the community. I'm all about brotherhood, and its obviously weird to describe a game as a brotherhood, but there are just some moments that I can laugh to myself about all day, and only the guys who were there will know what I mean. I dig that.

Anyway, I hope my membership can be taken in to consideration, as I'd love to become part of the clan.

-Moto
motoxman36

Skype Username: anthony.bachner

Re: I think I feel the Beaver Fever

Postby dr22 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:14 am

When next I see you I have good news for you. :shock:
dr22

Return to Introduce Yourself Here - Information on becoming a Clan Member