Sock eye

Tell us who you are and how you discovered us. Information regarding joining our {DAM} Battlefield clan

Sock eye

Postby sookeyeti » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Hey guys, Troy told me to post some on the server so here I am. Started playing BF3 with Troy and co back in 2011-12 and after a year long pause when I was deployed overseas, I came back playing BF4. So far so good, seems like a good bunch of guys who aren't afraid to chuck shit back and forth.
If your looking for a strong clan member, I'm not it. I'm prone to crash anything I fly, have no idea how to spot and am more likely to accidently shoot a bird that actually hit a person 2ft in front of me....hence my K/D ratio
That being said, I'd like to become a member and look forward to (continuing) game with you guys

Chris aka Sookeyeti...sock eye...sushi or whatever else
sookeyeti

Re: Sock eye

Postby Bob Munden » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Welcome Chris.

We do enjoy throwing shit at each other here.

I, too, tend to crash everything I try to fly. Every time I tried to pick up the bomb carrier in Obliteration with a helicopter last night I crashed. :lol:
Bob Munden

Postby Xplizit~Nightstalker » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:05 am

Welcome to the forums. We have a few current and several past members of the military in here.

Specific game play or skill isnt necessary with this clan. A large sense of humor and thick skin is all that is required.

Im on my seasonal name of PantyClaus in game right now as an FYI . Lastly I tend not to crash as much as most in this clan so you are welcome to fly with me any time.

Matt
Xplizit~Nightstalker
Xplizit~Nightstalker

Postby dr22 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:01 am

Hey there Chris, Welcome to the forums and I hope you stick around. I am the oldest member next to stalker. lol He's much older than I. haha I'm better looking. I have seen you in game and have had a good time playing the games with you. Again welcome. :shock:
dr22

Postby billyminer » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:56 am

You will fit in well here. Don't forget there is no word limit on TS.
[url][url=http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/billyminer]Image[/url][/url]
billyminer

Postby chilero » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:08 pm

welcome to the forums Chris
chilero

Postby Defender » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Welcome Chris...I have seen you on the server and you have been a thorn in my side at times (when you are on the opposite team as me) ;P...but definitely enjoy playing with you and hope to see you on line again soon. I am Defender in game.

Defender (Keith)
Defender

Return to Introduce Yourself Here - Information on becoming a Clan Member