I've been ban, asking for review

Tell us who you are and how you discovered us. Information regarding joining our {DAM} Battlefield clan

I've been ban, asking for review

Postby shooterf15 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Hello fellow members or FerociousBeaver, I'm [GP] shooterf15,
I have been banned from your BF3 TDM server DAM 24/7 Kharg/Noshar (Seattle) 500 tic tonight at 22:08pm Eastern time with the reason of ''links to PBBans. First off I didn't even know I had a PBBans profile. I was somewhat in the 80+ kills and 24 deaths or something close to that when I got banned. I can confirm you I've never used any hacks from BF2 to BC2 to BF3, I'm squeaky clean. I would ask that you remove my ban since I dont deserve it and because I finally found a great TDM server to play on.

Here is the proof of ban.
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4551/bannedri.png

And here are some SS during the game:
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/121689767-4.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/121689769-4.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/121689773-4.jpg

Thank you for your time gentlemen, please feel free to add me on xfire if you want to discuss about it.

[GP] shooterf15
shooterf15

Re: I've been ban, asking for review

Postby Bob Munden » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Thank you for being civil in your appeal.

The banning admin with be with you as soon as he/she can.
Bob Munden

Postby chilero » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Hi shooter,

Your ban has been removed and you are free to return to our TDM server.

chilero
chilero

Postby shooterf15 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Thank you very much gentlemens, I appreciate your time involved in this, I'll surelly enjoy playing again in your server.

And thank you for your remark Dilda13.

[GP] shooterf15
shooterf15

Postby shooterf15 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Hello again, please I dont understand, you say I can play back on the server, but you kick me from it twice tonight, I dont understand anymore. Some friends of mine on the server asked the members why I got kicked, and the member who respond as the responsible admin that kicked me was dwilly098 according to my friends. I dont know what I did wrong to you sir, I might not have liked my game style, if so I'm sorry, if it aint the reason, I would like to know why you kicked me please, cause I really like your server and I intend to keep playing it.

Thank you for your time again gentlemens.

[GP] shooterf15
shooterf15

Postby dwill » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Shooter

It is our purview to decide who plays here or not. Your gaming history causes me concern, with multiple GUID's etc....that's why I didnt ban you outright, which I am still considering!!

Dwill
dwill

Postby shooterf15 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:29 pm

dwill wrote:Shooter

It is our purview to decide who plays here or not. Your gaming history causes me concern, with multiple GUID's etc....that's why I didnt ban you outright, which I am still considering!!

Dwill

I know you have all your rights above me in your territory to decide who plays and who doesn't, I just wasn't sure why I was getting kicked after I was told I could play on your server.
One thing I would like is to see what GUIDs there are against me cause I havent seen any so far... or what are the things that make me suspicious compared to others, cause there were other guys on the server at the same time as I was that I thought were more suspicious then I was when you kicked me. I can assure you I'm squeaky clean, I can even broadcast my gameplay for you on xfire (if I'm able to make work again in BF3), or is it that you just dont want me to play on your server. Just tell me right away and I,ll stop bothering you, I just really enjoy your server and wish to play on it.

Again thank you for your time.

[GP] shooterf15
shooterf15

Postby dwill » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:40 pm

You are free to play here while I continue my assessment.

Dwill
dwill

Postby BakerzDuzin » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:00 am

Isn't he posting this in the wrong forum?
BakerzDuzin

Return to Introduce Yourself Here - Information on becoming a Clan Member