Hey

Tell us who you are and how you discovered us. Information regarding joining our {DAM} Battlefield clan

Hey

Postby DWaves » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Hey, maybe some of you remember me and maybe not. Anyway I'm looking for a group of players (clan) that wants to get on TS (because I know DAM uses TS) and work as a TEAM! I was on your BF3 server tonight and liked the game play. So heres what I'm looking for a group of players that want to work as a team. If I find it here I will contribute MONEY! Since I know BF2 I know that BF3 is a total TEAM player game, you want to win or own the other side, it takes team play/work. I want; and will work totaly as a team player.

DWaves AKA Dave Phelps
DWaves

Re: Hey

Postby chilero » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Hi Dwaves,

Of course everyone remembers you, and welcome back to our servers! It was good to see you on them today.

For us it is more often about fun and trying to keep the game balanced than being highly competitive. We do try to play together and challenge the other team however.

We're always on TS when we play. You're welcome to join us on TS and get to know us better.

chilero
chilero

Postby BioRoots » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Hey nice to see you on here.

What ever Chilero said. :lol:
BioRoots

Postby Bob Munden » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Hey DWaves. I definitely remember you. It seemed that every time I tried to cap 2nd floor in the palace on Warlord I would get killed by one of your grenades. :lol:

Glad to see you around again. It really is amazing how many people BF3 is bringing back.

Looking forward to seeing you in TS and in the game.
Bob Munden

Postby dr22 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:21 am

Hey there Mr. Waves, like the ocean right??? lol I do remember you and I know we had lots of fun try to kill you, did not do it a lot but it was fun trying. Glad you are here again now get on ts and lets do some killin. haha :twisted:
dr22

Postby Dougrcb » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:37 am

Hi Dwaves i remember you from bf2 and I hope we can as much fun in the new addition. Cheers Doug
Dougrcb

Postby Xplizit~Nightstalker » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Good to see you back. When we have several people in TS we get a good squad and work together well. Log onto TS and we can usually get a good team play going.

Matt
Xplizit~Nightstalker
Xplizit~Nightstalker

Return to Introduce Yourself Here - Information on becoming a Clan Member