Hey ... I got banned :(

Kicked/Banned from a DAM Server? Want to Report a Player? This is the place - Keep it Civil!
Forum rules
The Beaver Court is a forum dedicated to dispute resolution, kicked or banned clarifications and reprieves as well as reporting another player who is affecting the overall enjoyment on a DAM server. Ranting, whining without cause and generally being a doosh in this forum will likely result in a forum ban. Keep it Civil!!

Hey ... I got banned :(

Postby Haemato » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:58 am

Hi. My soldier name is Haemato. Battlelog:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Haemato/stats/327977445/pc/

BF4DB Cheat'o'Meter
http://bf4db.com/players/244990

I got banned last night for "Suspected Cheating" while playing Zavod 311 on the ***[DAM] 24/7 Conquest*** server. I hopped on your clan's Teamspeak hoping to talk to the admin that banned me but he wasn't there. Another clan member was and suggested I post on this forum. So here I am.

I don't cheat. I was 48-18 when I got kicked which I don't think is anything special. Several people were complaining about me "one-shotting" them in the chat but I was using an 870 shotgun and mostly running around the C and D flags on Zavod 311. It's all close quarter combat and an assault rifle doesn't have much chance. I use the shotgun on Zavod and Locker because it can be so dominant and I'm pretty good with it (~3200 kills so far).

My clan (The SofaKings) used to play competitively in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (we got our ass kicked in every clan match but it was still fun). Now we mostly just like to have fun in BF4 and your server is probably our favorite. We don't stack the teams and actually enjoy a close match more than just winning. When the teams are imbalanced I'll happily switch to try and prevent a roll. Last week I was having a great round on Locker (using the shotgun again) and an admin switched me to the other team, splitting me from my clan. I understood why and didn't complain at all (it kinda sucked though - I lost).

Lastly, I've basically built a custom gaming PC to play Battlefield games. Lots of people have custom PCs but mine's a little different because of the video setup. I'm running 3 Optoma GT720 projectors at 120Hz. The effective screen resolution is 3840x800@120Hz. I'm pushing it with a single overclocked R9 290 running most graphical settings on Low and getting 100-140 frames/sec. I built the screens using painted PVC board and VESA mounts to attach them to the wall. Each screen is about 36" and I sit about 5 feet back from the screens. It's awesome and probably part of the reason why I'm any good.

I hope you'll unban me I really do enjoy your server. Thanks,
Mike
Haemato

Re: Hey ... I got banned :(

Postby Bob Munden » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:48 am

I'm not the admin that banned you, but I don't seem to see your name on the ban list. Can you try joining again and let me know what happens?

The admin that banned you should respond shortly. Thank you for the good words. We'll get this sorted out right away.

Your set up sounds amazing by the way.
Bob Munden

Postby Haemato » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:15 am

I'll try joining again tonight. I didn't bother even trying last night because it was getting late and I didn't want to further piss off whoever it was that banned me. Letzhendari was the guy I spoke to on Teamspeak and he shows up in the Battle Report for the game I was kicked from but I think he showed up after I was already gone.

And yeah, the setup is pretty sweet :twisted:
Haemato

Postby ethanrunner » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:19 pm

I was the admin that Temp banned you for suspected cheating. I did this because one, your K/D was nearing and mostly over 3 and two, many players were complaining about you. Everything checked out though, you aren't cheating so I lifted the remaining time on the temp ban and poked you on ts saying so but you aparently didn't get it. Anyways, happy playing on our server.
ethanrunner

Postby Haemato » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Awesome thanks man. There were a few complaining about me for sure. No one complained on the map before that where I wasn't using a shotgun though :mrgreen:

See you guys on there tonight. I'm looking forward to trying out the new netcode changes that DICE is rolling out today. Cheers!
Haemato

Postby Haemato » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:43 am

Couple of Conquest rounds from last night ...

Here's a round with a shotgun where a few people were calling me a hacker again (LtColCannon comes to mind):
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/474045218482837312/327977445/

Here's 2 rounds later where I got owned hard by OGUREZ_KILLER and 7ucky:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/474058404527363904/327977445/

OGUREZ_KILLER is the craziest tank driver I've ever seen. His K/D ratio is over 70.

Anyway, happy to be back on the server.
Haemato

Postby Bob Munden » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:38 am

Wow, he has close to 75k kills in tanks. Talk about an armor whore. :lol:

IU wonder if he knows how ot shoot a gun?
Bob Munden

Return to Beaver Court