Hello

Kicked/Banned from a DAM Server? Want to Report a Player? This is the place - Keep it Civil!
Forum rules
The Beaver Court is a forum dedicated to dispute resolution, kicked or banned clarifications and reprieves as well as reporting another player who is affecting the overall enjoyment on a DAM server. Ranting, whining without cause and generally being a doosh in this forum will likely result in a forum ban. Keep it Civil!!

Hello

Postby PeterDinklage » Sat May 31, 2014 9:09 pm

Hi Everyone,

I along with GrandBeast and Elite-Lunchbox just got banned on your 24/7 Conquest*** NOOB FRIENDLY/HIGH POINTS Server.

Time was 11:55 pm Eastern, May 31.

The reason behind the bans were apparently because of hacking. We can discuss this from all points of view if you'd like. We have recordings of our gameplay during the time of the ban.

I understand that the server was listed as noob friendly, and that those specific servers frown upon players who are too good. I did not know the server's name as I joined on my friend. I usually ask them not to play on those servers because it takes the fun away from other players.

I would just like to make sure that any wrongs on our side or yours are corrected.

Good games!
PeterDinklage

Re: Hello

Postby allfive6 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:06 am

Hello PeterDinklage I am the banning Admin. Reason you 3 where banned was because the the number of complains I was getting . Tho i was on your side a number of players found there way into team speak to complain about you and your 2 mates also a number of in game complains posted in chat. Hey brief review of your scores for that round and the pass 2 or 3 round raised a eye brow your KD for those match was around 30 - 1 impossible no but does raise question? Anyway i made a judgement to remove your guys front the server so the other 40 players could enjoy the game and not have the server empty out. I will review your ban in with a few of the clan mate and decide if i will lift it.
Image Image
allfive6

Skype Username: allfive6

Postby PeterDinklage » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:34 pm

So . . . you banned us not because you had legitimate proof, but because players were complaining about us? I understand it's a noob friendly server, and you need to maintain your population. I told you on teamspeak that my previous community also had an issue with keeping their server up.

I really am not asking to be unbanned from your server, although I'd like to be, but to make sure that I wasn't banned for a wrong reason.

You can keep the ban if you so wish. I just wanted justice for my ban. Next time, take a little more effort and state the reason as, "Noob Friendly Server, sorry" instead of just simply writing, "hacking/cheating" . You'd have a much less disgruntled player next time. You treat others like they would treat you, sir.

Have a good day.
PeterDinklage

Postby ethanrunner » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:26 pm

Peterdinkle, please do not tell us how to do our job. It is our server, we are the admins. If we think someone is hacking, we ban them and you found that out. We do not always need "legitimate proof".

James, do not lift the ban on this guy. Out.
ethanrunner

Postby PeterDinklage » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:33 pm

ethanrunner wrote:Peterdinkle, please do not tell us how to do our job. It is our server, we are the admins. If we think someone is hacking, we ban them and you found that out. We do not always need "legitimate proof".

James, do not lift the ban on this guy. Out.

ethanrunner,

The admin banned not because he thought I was hacking, but because others were complaining to him, so he banned me and my friends to do as they wished.

You are the admins and you do as you wish, but when a large majority of players in the server seem disgruntled about a few upstart players, you decide to not take an extra step and see for sure if they're hacking but agree just to shut them up.

You don't get my point. I'm sure you won't care considering what you just wrote.

Have a good day, sir.
PeterDinklage

Postby Bob Munden » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:47 pm

I'm going to go ahead and lock this before this gets out of hand.

Peter, please check this thread periodically to see what becomes of this ban.
Bob Munden

Return to Beaver Court