Pending Review

Kicked/Banned from a DAM Server? Want to Report a Player? This is the place - Keep it Civil!
Forum rules
The Beaver Court is a forum dedicated to dispute resolution, kicked or banned clarifications and reprieves as well as reporting another player who is affecting the overall enjoyment on a DAM server. Ranting, whining without cause and generally being a doosh in this forum will likely result in a forum ban. Keep it Civil!!

Pending Review

Postby CrashLT » Thu May 22, 2014 7:48 pm

Hey Guys,

Just wondering why I was banned a few weeks ago on the DAM BF4 server, which I used to frequent regularly prior to the ban. No disrespect but I didn't receive any warning. At least I didn't notice right away. Just want to shed some light on to the situation and hope that we can resolve this in a courteous, respectful, and professional manner. Whenever I attempt to rejoin the server it says I have been banned for the reason of : pending review.

CrashLT
CrashLT

Re: Pending Review

Postby chilero » Fri May 23, 2014 8:43 am

Hi Crash

I couldn't find "CrashLT" on the ban list. Is that your in-game name?

It could also be under your GUID as some of the bans do not list a name.

chilero
chilero

Postby CrashLT » Fri May 23, 2014 1:25 pm

That is my in-game name, it is the one under my BattleLog right? If it helps I'll post a link to my profile. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/CrashLT/stats/177103847/pc/
CrashLT

Postby chilero » Fri May 23, 2014 2:51 pm

I removed a couple of "pending review" bans that did not have a name associated with them. Feel free to try the server again and let us know if you are still having problems.

Enjoy

chilero
chilero

Postby CrashLT » Fri May 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Hmmm... lol. For some reason it still doesn't work. I do appreciate the efforts so far though, no rush in fixing it. Just would be nice to join you guys again lol.
CrashLT

Postby Bob Munden » Fri May 23, 2014 6:31 pm

I found the ban and removed it.

Let me know if the problem persists.
Bob Munden

Postby CrashLT » Sat May 24, 2014 7:34 pm

It works now! Thank you very much Chilero and Bob Munden for your efforts! I hope to see you on the battlefield soon!

Best,

Crash LT
CrashLT

Return to Beaver Court